For over fifteen years, print services has been and always will be at the heart of everything we do.
We have a range of print solutions to ensure we deliver the best results every time, no job is too small or too big. With vast experience, working across a variety of industries, you can be sure that every print project or campaign is tailored and unique to meet your brief to the highest standards.
If you are looking for a commercial printer or print on-demand service, we can cater for your print marketing needs. We are also happy to tender for any size of print services contract – please contact us for more information.
Digital printing works by sending digital files to print directly onto paper using toner and ink.
The key facts about Digital printing:
- Cost effective for small volumes
- Delivers consistent high-quality
- Fast setup, turn around and offers the ability to personalise text and imagery
Web to Print service
Our web to print service can manager your regular repeat print orders with one of our web to print portals. For clients with regular print requirements our bespoke created print on demand portals are ideal for:
- Easy, quick online ordering with the option of editable design templates
- High quality professional prints
- Fast turn around, with next day delivery!
EasyMailer is a slick printing solution that allows you to print and seal on one piece of paper without any glue. Key facts for our EasyMailer solution:
- Environmentally friendly as only requires one piece of paper per mailing
- Increased advertising space
- Stand out doormat appeal
- Has a tear off coupon feature
- Can be highly personalised to your customers
- Robust & durable to withstand the postal system
- Ideal for both small and large volumes
Personalising print has advanced and become a key element for printed communications.
The benefits of dynamic personalisation:
- Full personalised experience; text, images, purls and codes
- Adds value to the customer
- Compliments online marketing
Litho Print service
Litho printing is the more traditional process of using wet ink and printing plates.
The key facts about Litho Printing:
- Cost effective for high volumes
- Produces high quality images and text
- There is setup involved which can make the printing process take around 3-4 days
Print management done properly by offering choice, transparency and added value to every customer.
Our Print management services include:
- Workflow optimisation and consultancy
- Colour management
- Product sourcing and procurement
Our print procurement service focused on finding the perfect partners and suppliers for your specific job requirements.
The key benefits of print procurement:
- Trusted network of relationships across the UK
- No need to navigate technicalities alone
- Reduce your workload and reap all the benefits
Why use EDWPS for your printing services?
We believe that good print management should go over and above a client’s expectations. Eight Plus procures innovative print and mailing solutions to achieve top results for every customer, combining the highest quality products with cost savings and unrivalled customer service.
Whats better digital printing or Litho printing?
Litho printing uses wet ink and plates, it requires some set up time to create and set up the plates, but once they are the printing time is quick. This lends itself to high volume as the setup cost is then counterbalanced.
Digital printing uses toners on a press much like an office printer but scaled up. With no set up time required printing can start imminently, digital printing is cost effective for short and medium runs. Or those looking for personalisation or variable text and/or images in their artwork. With digital printing same day or even next day service is possible due to its set up and run time.
It’s not really the question of what type of printing is better but what type of printing is better for the job at hand. We will be able to offer expert advise as to which would be the most effective for you.