With the heavy emphasis of online marketing in today’s world, there is no better way to stand out from your competitors and get in front of your customers. Take advantage of all that direct mail can offer and see how it can compliment your marketing strategy.
Direct Mail Marketing
Direct Mail is an effective marketing tool which can be highly tailored. From direct mail letter service to complex one piece mailers.
Key facts for Direct Mail Marketing:
- Mailpack design advice
- Postage optimisation and discounts
- Ideal for those sending 1000+ items
- A single source service solution
We can help advise the best way to create your artwork, ensuring it is to the highest quality whilst also being the most cost effective.
Interested in trying Direct Mail?
Look at our range of incentives which will help bring cost efficiencies to your overall marketing campaign.
Make the most of your Direct mail with these extras:
Free Data Check
Check the quantity and quality of your data before sending your Direct Mail Campaign.
Remove corrupted data and amend where possible, increasing your delivery rate and ROI.P.A.M: Partially Addressed Mail can target new customers on a postcode basis, perfect for new customer acquisition.
Partially Addressed Mail can target new customers on a postcode basis, perfect for new customer acquisition.
The advantages of Direct Mail
- With such an emphasis on online marketing, Direct Mail can help you stand out.
- Direct Mail gets you directly in front of your customers.
- It has a larger impact, it’s more likely to stay around longer and be seen by more people.
- Increases brand awareness.
- Highly effective in multi-channel campaigns.
- Direct mail is a physical tangible thing, which every customer has to engage with in some way. It demands attention and can’t be stopped by an ad blocker, or skipped past.
- People view it with more trust, it adds credibility and a sense of value to your customers.
How EDWPS can help with your Direct Mail Campaign
- We are an experienced Royal Mail trusted partner
- Access to incentives which can create savings and improved ROI
- We have a great level of insight into new products and services
- Experienced team to offer help and advice
- Fast turn around thanks to in-house print services and mail fulfilment
- ISO9001 accredited, we provide a recognised Quality Management System
- Tailored direct mail campaign to your business needs.
Direct Mail Personalisation
Direct mail personalisation can really enrich your campaign and customers experience.
The key benefits of direct mail personalisation are:
- Improves customer relationship
- Builds brand awareness
- Adds customer value and trust
- Improves ROI and response rate
- Can easily be measured and tracked
- Can use Personalised URLs to drive traffic
There are many different ways your campaign can be personalised depending on your data. You could personalise your campaign by customer names, local opening times and address’ of their nearest shop, pictures, target left in basket items and include related up-sell items. There are so many options available for how to personalise your direct mail campaign.