A little about me
Outside of working hours, I’ll usually be obsessing over Wordle, ferrying my 8-year-old around, buying and selling on Vinted or trying to squeeze in a bike ride near the sea.
I also enjoy cooking, drinking nice wine, going on holiday and watching cricket.
My standout skills are in Print Procurement, Senior Account Management, Vendor Management and being really well organised!
- Senior Account Management
- Tender/bid management & response
- Relationship management
- Process Management
- Compliance management
- Have worked in print and related industries for 20+ years
- Client and supplier-side experience
- Experienced in managing a pan-European supply base
- Paper purchasing experience
- Sound knowledge of a variety of print-related technologies including:
- Web offset
- Leading bid response, including creation of sales collateral & presentations
- CRM System Lead
None post A-level. I went to university but chose to leave after six months, preferring the routine of work, and I fell into print and loved it. I’ve done various workplace training courses and self-learning online, but my experience has got me where I am today.